Death Angel
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهلا و سهلا بكم في Death Angel

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
منتدى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» Windows XP Activation Crack All Versions {H33T}{JOHNCANADUDE
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 24, 2014 8:13 am من طرف malwell

» Dolphin Dsp Lle
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 24, 2014 7:54 am من طرف malwell

» Auto Nuove E Usate PaRAGLIOLA
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 7:45 pm من طرف malwell

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 10:18 am من طرف malwell

» Wifi 2013 Hack Tool - Activado Download
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 4:27 am من طرف malwell

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 1:19 am من طرف malwell

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 1:18 am من طرف malwell

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 1:17 am من طرف malwell

» Wifi 2013 Hack Tool - Activado Download
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 12:51 am من طرف malwell

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III I_vote_rcapخصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III I_voting_barخصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III I_vote_lcap 
quinwarm
خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III I_vote_rcapخصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III I_voting_barخصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III I_vote_lcap 
malwell
LION
شهيد الانتفاضة
white angel
mr.intel

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 180
العمر : 34
السٌّمعَة : 0
نقاط : 76
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/11/2008

بطاقة الشخصية
الاسم: admin
الوظيفة: آخر

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III   خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 6:11 pm

التقويم

iCal

Leopard introduces a new look to iCal, along with an easier-to-use interface that makes scheduling and rescheduling a breeze. Add new group calendaring features, and iCal works better for business or pleasure.
النظام يقدم واجهة استخدام جديده وسهلة الاستخدام تمكنك من اظافة مهام مجدولة ويمكن استخدامه للعمل والمرح

Check your calendar.
iCal sports a new look that takes a few cues from Leopard itself: clean, uncluttered, and functional. Select your calendars from the iTunes-style sidebar. Change your views or search for events at the top of the iCal window. Everything's where you expect it to be and nothing gets in the way of your busy schedule
برنامج iCal يستمد خواصه من ليوبارد نفسه من حيث انه مرتب وعملي .. اختر التقويم المناسب لك من برنامج iTunes وهو سيمكنك من البحث عن الواعيد والاحداث ويرتبها بحيث تظهر على واجهة البرنامج ولن يفوتك اي حدث مهما كان جدولك مشغول او ملئ

Get inline.
Now you can effortlessly add attendees or change an event's time directly on the event itself. The new Inline Inspector window appears when you double-click any event, making it faster and easier to change details on the fly.
الان يمكنك بدون القيام باي مجهود يذكر ان تقوم بتعديل اي حدث بمجرد الظغط بشكل مزدوج على الحدث نفسه وستتمكن من التعديل خلال لحظات
Get the drop on it.
iCal for Leopard introduces a new way to share the files and information you need to carry off a successful meeting or event. With the event drop box, you can add documents, pictures, video — anything you want other meeting attendees to see — by dragging them into an event. When you send email invitations to your attendees, your attachments come along for the ride.
البرنامج iCal مع ليوبارد يمكنك من مشاركة ملفاتك ومعلوماتك خلال اي اجتماع بحيث تشمل ملفات وصور وفيديو وكل شي تريد ان تشاركه مع اعظاء الاجتماع وكذلك ارسال الملفات مع ايميل الدعوه لكل الاعظاء

Get down to business.
iCal for Leopard features group calendaring based on the CalDAV standard. It’s perfect for workgroups and small businesses that need to schedule meetings, view attendees’ availability, and book rooms or equipment. iCal for Leopard works hand-in-hand with iCal Server to support group calendaring.

البرنامج ممتاز لعمل اعادة تنظيم للتقويم وكذلك اظهار عدد حظور اعظاء الاجتماع وحجز القاعات والمعدات للاجتماع .. وهو يعمل بشكل توافقي مع سيرفر iCal لدعم مجموعات التقاويم

See who’s free.
Use iCal with a CalDAV server like iCal Server and you can view attendees’ availability before you schedule a meeting. So you can forget the guesswork and send meeting or activity invitations for times you know people can attend. Or let iCal do the legwork for you — use the new Auto Pick feature to find the best time for everyone. And if you're out of the office, the new delegation feature lets you put a colleague or assistant in charge of your calendar.

برنامج iCal يتيح لك معرفة من المتواجدون حاليا والمتوفرون قبل ان تحدد موعد
او اجتماع معين .. والبرنامج ايظا يمكنه القيام بشكل ذاتي بمعرفة الوقت المناسب
لكل
شخص او عضو ويحدد الموعد المناسب لهم جميعا , وفي حالة كنت خارج المكتب فإن
البرنامج يسمح لك بتحديد مساعد او سكرتير لإدارة اعمالك ومواعيدك ..

Room service.
iCal on a CalDAV server not only puts all your people in one place, it reserves the place, too. Reserve meeting rooms and equipment as you create your meeting invitations. When you add a room or resource to your invitation, iCal displays its availability

البرنامج ليس محدودا على تحديد اعظاء الاجتماع ولكن ايظا يستطيع تحديد مكان
الاجتماع بحيث انه يظهر لك امكانية حجز الامكان بعد اظافتها لقائمتك

فيديو خاص بها لا يوجد لذالك البقيه مالهم الا فيديو مشترك راح يكون باخر الموضوع ان شاءالله

الخاصيه التاليه

لوحة العدادات
Dashboard

Where there's a will, there's a widget
عندما تكون هناك اراده تكون هناك widget

Leopard lets you create your very own Dashboard widget from any website. And new .Mac syncing keeps all of your widgets on all of your Macs.

ليبوبارد يمكنك تحديد قائمتك الخاصه من اي موقع الكتروني ومن ثم القيام بعمل
تزامن مع هذا الموقع على جهاز الماك الخاص بك

Widgets at a clip.
Say you check part of a particular website pretty often. Why not turn it into a widget? In Safari, click the Web Clip icon and select the part of the page you want to turn into a widget. Click Add and Safari launches your brand-new widget in Dashboard. From there you can customize it with a selection of themes. Your new web clip widget is always live, acting just like the website it was clipped from.

فلنفرض انك تتردد على موقع الكتروني بين الفتره والاخرى , البرنامج يتيح لك
تحديد الجزء المهم من الموقع ومن ثم الصاقه على سطح مكتب جهازك بحيث
تتمكن من الاطلاع على اي تحديث يطرأ على الموقع من خلال سطح مكتبك, ويمكنك ايظا
تعديل وتزيين الكليب حسب رغبتك

Movies. Now showing on Dashboard.
Dashboard for Leopard also introduces a cool new movie widget that finds movies and showtimes in less time than it takes to make popcorn. Watch movie trailers right in Dashboard, then click to buy tickets.
الان يمكنك مشاهدة الافلام كأي عنصر من سطح المكتب وحجز التذاكر للفيلم المطلوب
مع معرفة اوقات العرض ..

Widgets wherever.
Get yourself a .Mac account and your Dashboard widgets can follow you from Mac to Mac. With Dashboard syncing in Leopard, every widget you add on one Mac automatically updates on all your Macs.

بمجرد حصولك على حساب ماك .. يمكنك نقل سطح مكتبك معك من جهاز ماك الى اخر
وكذلك يتم تحديثه اليا
سفاري

Safari

Still the world's best web browser
لازال افضل متصفح بالعالم

Now your favorite web browser is also the fastest on the planet. With page load speeds to rival every other major browser, Safari for Leopard also introduces a few new features to the mix. Download the beta today.
الان .. متصفحك المفضل سافاري هو الاسرع في العالم مع مميزات حديثه يمكنك
تجربتها عند انزال نسخه تجريبيه منه

Browse like the wind.
The fastest web browser on the Mac, Safari loads and draws pages up to 2.5 times faster than Firefox 2 and up to 4.3 times faster than Opera 9. And it executes JavaScript up to 2.4 times faster than Firefox 2 and up to 2.3 times faster than Opera 9.1 What does all that mean for you? Less time loading pages and more time enjoying them.
متصفح سفاري اسرع من فايرفوكس2 بمعدل 2.5 واوبرا9 بمعدل 4.3 مره
فتح الجافا اسرع من فايرفوكس 2.4 مره ومن اوبرا 9.1 بمعدل 2.3 مره
وهذا يعني زمن تصفح اقل

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III Leopers

Find inline.
Type a word into the new integrated Find banner right under the Bookmarks Bar, and Safari shows you the found count and brightly highlights matching terms while dimming the page below them. So you can view and browse every instance — in an instant.
البحث في متصفح سفاري يتيح لك كتابة اسم البحث وهو سيظهر لك نتائج البحث محدده
بلون اخر مع عينه من الصفحه اسفل نتيجة البحث بحيث انك
تتمكن من معرفة نتائج البحث وتصفحها بنفس الوقت

Pick up the tabs.
With tabbed browsing in Safari, you can open and switch between multiple web pages in a single window. Drag and drop your tabs to rearrange them, open one in a new browser window, or merge all your current windows into one tabbed window. Safari resizes each tab depending on the number you have open. You can even bookmark a set of tabs or revert to the tabs that were open when you last closed or quit Safari.

يمكنك فتح اكثر من صفحه بنفس المتصفح وكذلك ترتيبهم حسب رغبتك باستخدام خاصية
النقل والاسقاط .. وايظا يمكنك دمج جميع الصفحات
بمتصفح واحد فقط ..

PDFs at your service.
The new inline PDF control in Safari lets you zoom in and out, save a PDF file, or open one in Preview — all from the comfort of your browser.
ملفات PDFs يمكنك الان عمل زوم-ان او زوم-اوت وكذلك التعديل عليها وحفظها
من خلال المتصفح

Resize at will.
Maybe the text field you’re typing in is a bit too small to read. Or maybe you just have a lot to say. Either way, Safari lets you resize text fields on any website, just by grabbing the corner of the field. Resize a field and the web page reflows to make room.

يمكنك الان زيادة مساحة حقول الكتابة عن طريق تحديد الزاوية ومن ثم توسيع الحقل
لكتابة ماتشاء . المتصفح سيقوم بإعادة تحميل الصفحة
لأعطائك قراءة ومساحة افضل

Surf securely.
Safari protects your personal information when you surf the web on a shared or public Mac. Go ahead and check your bank account and .Mac email at the library or shop for birthday presents on the family Mac. Using the private browsing feature, no information about where you visit on the web, personal information you enter, or pages you visit are saved or cached. It’s as if you were never there.
Safari also uses strong 128-bit encryption when accessing secure sites such as your bank or an online store, so you can transmit account and payment information with confidence.
تصفح بامان ..
سفاري يحمي خصوصيتك سواء على كمبيوتر عام او خاص عن طريق اختيار ميزة التصفح
الخاص , هذه الميزه لا تعطي اي معلومات عن
اي صفحات قمت بزيارتها او اي شي قمت بعمله على الجهاز .. كما لو انك لم تكن
هناك
معدل الترميز لسفاري هو 128 بت وهو على معدل امان مناسب لتصفح حسابك البنكي او
اي عمليات مالية ..

Clip it.
Now you can turn any website into a Dashboard widget. Click the Web Clip2 button next to the address field in Safari and select exactly what you want your new widget to display. Safari sends your web clip to Dashboard, where you can view it alongside your other widgets.

عمل كليب محدد عن صفحه انترنت قمت باختيارها بحيث تتمكن من مشاهدتها على سطح
مكتبك

الفيديو للتوضيح

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWzDA...related&search=

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://death-angel.yoo7.com

خصائص و مميزات Mac OS X Leopard !! PART III
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Death Angel :: منتدى أنظمة التشغيل :: منتدى Mac OS-
انتقل الى: